Who we are
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: 07960 329690
- e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- write to us at: Therapy in motion, Hull Sports Massage. 3 Red Lion Court, Wilson street, Anlaby, HU10 7DA
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details or correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you make sign up to our newsletter, or complete our contact form we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- where you use our therapy service, your payment card details;
- your communication preferences;
- your browsing and online activities; and
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive Hull Sports Massage newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. How we may store and use your information Hull Sports Massage (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- administrative purposes; and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, or to change the types of e-mail newsletters you receive, through our newsletter preference centre which is clear using the check boxes in our sign up forms.
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
We use Internet standard encryption technology (“SSL” or “Secure Socket Layer” technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us. If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting our e-mail newsletter preference centre.